Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fishing July 09











Jonnie took me out on his parents little boat one evening to go fishing on Lake Eugenia. We had a great time together driving around on the lake. We brought a picnic to enjoy as well. We fished for quite a while, with many bites, but then I got the lucky first catch. It was quite a big fish, biggest I've ever caught anyhow. Jonnie says it was between 3.5 to 4 lbs large mouth bass. I was quite excited that I had caught it, but I definately wasn't gonna take that beast off the hook. I held it for a picture though then let the poor fella go.




Through out the evening Jonnie caught seven smallish fish, so in the end we both caught the same amount of weight. We got some really nice scenery too while the sun was going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment