Monday, June 22, 2009

June 2009...so far



Elliot's crib with the stuff we have for him so far


This is coming into the kitchen from the livingroom. The dinningroom at the far end, and then Elliot's room to the left and then the bathroom is the door to the left and at the back.



Dudley washing the dishes with daddy... :)





Jonnie's team practicing before the big game!




:) Busting out some moves






The Pink Fuzzy Bunnies come in 2nd place!!!!








June 4th,
We finally got to move into our new apartment!!! We painted the livingroom and the bedroom, and are planning on painting Elliot's room and the bathroom within the next month or so. But I put a couple pics up of the place just so you could see where we are now. We love this place! It is cozy and very more homey-like to us. We are still lacking in getting Elliot's room turned into a nursery and a few odds and ends like a dresser.
June 6th,
Jonnie got an opportunity to play on a soccer team with some of his friends. We were at teh feild from 9AM to 5PM. His team played very well. Last summer they got their names on the cup and a gold medal. This year, sadly, they lost the final game by 4-3, but still got silver medals!!! Their team name was The Fuzzy Pink Bunnies since their team captain accidently tiedied their shirts pink. They all had a great day and the sun was shinning the whole time.
June 16th,
I started my third trimester today!!!! It has gone by so fast, it's crazy! I have been feeling great. I have a very sore siatic nerve in my left leg, but I've had that since Week 16. Otherwise, things are going fine, I just have to make sure I eat good. Today Mom took me to emerge to get the antibodies shot, because I am RH- and Jonnie is Rh+. It didn't go badly at all and the nurse was very kind. I am 33 inches on my belly now, and have gained 14 pounds so far.
June 20th,
A couple of days ago, Jonnie and I finally got most of our stuff unpacked and put somewhere. We have plenty of closets to store stuff, which is really nice! We are still kind of using Elliot's room as a storage for right now, but that will change very soon. Anyhow, we invited the family over for a fun evening of food and games, so they could see our new place. I forgot to take a picture of everyone here, silly me, I ment to though. We had plenty of good snacks and drinks, and had a great time together playing games, talking and laughing. It was fun to finally have everyone over at our place!

No comments:

Post a Comment