Tuesday, June 9, 2009

September 30th, 2008...







Tuesday morning, ...



Hair to be done, makeup, flowers to be picked up, church to be opened and warmed, suits and dresses to be put on, car to show, and everyone to arrive at the church for 1PM. Everything went as planned though, and all was taken care of. Everyone was ready, and on the road in the wedding car by 12:30. When we got to the church there had to be pictures of the bride's family and the groom's family, which had been done before we arrived, outside the church. 1PM chimmed, and the music started to play as Judith walked down the isle looking very tall and beautiful. Then it was daddy's and my turn. I looked up at the front, and the most handsome man I have ever seen was staring back at me, my heart melted and I gave him a smile. We sang "Be Thou my Vision" and "This Gift of Love", had the I do's part with David Wilson, and then Pat Kitchen spoke. Milford gave us a huge family Bible as a wedding gift. Then we did the signing of the church book and the legal documents. Afterwards, came all the pictures you could imagine. We went to the Palace Stables garden for our photos. Thankfully it had stopped raining for that hour of picture taking.
We went on to the reception in Portadown Faith Mission Centre. A good friend of ours was in charge of the reception. He had the place done to perfection, and the cooks had the most amazing plate of food possible. We ate our food and cut the cake then had a slideshow of Jonnie's past and my past before we met, and our lives joined together.
We had the best day possible, and we thank everyone for your part in it, whether big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment